How to care for your Rathbornes candle
To fully enjoy our luxurious candles, we at Rathbornes fully recommend you follow these simple instructions.
Before you light your candle...
- Remove all packaging.
- Do not attempt to use if the glass is cracked or damaged.
- Do not burn on or near anything that could catch fire.
- Always place on a heat protected, level surface away from draught, heat sources and flammable materials.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Whilst your candle is burning...
- We recommend that you NEVER exceed threehours of burning once the whole surface is liquid.
- NEVER burn the last 1cm (1/2 inch) of wax to avoidflames burning against the glass.
- A flame burning against the glass may causethe glass to break.
When you extinguish your candle...
- Wait until the whole surface becomes liquid before extinguishing your candle.
- Always extinguish your candle with a candle snuffer.
- When the candle is fully cold - always trim the wickto approximately 1cm before lighting next time.
Always remember - Never leave your burning candle unattended.